FOR policies to be effective, employees need to know what they are. It follows that an organization should periodically test its employees’ knowledge of key policies. Policy Manager can track your employees’ assertions they have read your policies.
Skills Manager lets you determine if they remember key aspects of your policies. Skills Manager can also provide simple online training experiences to help your employees brush up on key policy details.
Use Skills Manager to train and test your employees’ knowledge.
- Create a library of exam questions
- Assign questions to exams and exams to users
- Set parameters for frequency with which users must take exams
- Users take exams to show their knowledge of the material
- Create a library of training slides, either from text or exported from PowerPoint
- Combine slides into courses
- Assign courses to users and set parameters like passing score and merit score
- Users take courses online at their leisure, stopping and picking up where they left off as needed
Use Skills Manager to put together simple online courses to train your employees on key policies. Then use the Exams module to test their knowledge.
Skills Manager also contains a user searchable document library for storing relevant reference materials.