An independent certified public accountant has examined Strunk’s operations and found them to be in compliance with the AICPA’s Trust Service Principles. It was determined that Strunk meets the Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy criteria for SOC 2 established by the AICPA.
A fully hosted, web based solution that allows you to deploy a tool to all of your lenders so that they are armed to price loans profitably based on your target profitability objectives.
- Arm Lenders with Tools They Need
- React to Changing Environment
- Drive Pricing Consistency
- Improve Profitability
- Give Clients Options
- Understand Drivers of Profitability
- Win More Deals
View All Loans
Keep all loans at your fingertips and quickly sort by type, customer or user.
Click on any loan in your portfolio and see all the details, including profitability
View the profitability of each deal with ROE targets highlighted
Include the pricing power of deposits on every deal.
Loan Type Reporting
Create loans by different types with all necessary detail.
A Winning Pricing Tool
- Ability to vary rate, fee, term structure among other variables to understand the drivers of profitability and develop pricing options for your borrowers that all achieve your target ROE
- Accommodates every type of loan instrument –
CRE, C&I, Construction;
Land Development; LOC;
Unsecured Consumer Installment; Auto/Secured Consumer Installment; Residential Real Estate; Closed Home Equity; and HELOC
- You can add in deposit relationships to see how much ‘pricing power’ they bring to the loan Assess
- Built in assumptions for loan origination, loan servicing and cost of funds – COF statistics update automatically on a weekly basis from FHLB
- Includes ability to vary risk assumption
- Ability to customize your own origination and servicing cost assumptions or use Strunk’s standards
- Supports all interest calculation methods