EVERY organization wants to be sure it has adequate policies and procedures in place to address the risks it faces. The typical solution is a patchwork of PDFs, Word documents, PowerPoints and the like.
Policy Manager provides a structured, centralized single source of truth for your organization’s policies:
- Organize your policies into chapters
- Automatic outlining
- Map policies to relevant risk assessor frameworks to make sure all bases are covered
- Granular control over read, edit and approval rights
- Track employee acknowledgement of reading specific policies
- Comprehensive change logging
- Review redline versions of policy changes before and after
- Generate PDFs for external consumption
You can then map your policies to multiple external frameworks like SOC2, NIST, etc. so you can explicitly demonstrate your adherence to the standard.
You can also use Policy Manager to document all your procedures, including links to policies, ownership responsibilities, automated change logging, and multiple file attachments.
If you don’t have documented policies, we can start you off with our recommended standard policies.