An independent certified public accountant has examined Strunk’s operations and found them to be in compliance with the AICPA’s Trust Service Principles. It was determined that Strunk meets the Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy criteria for SOC 2 established by the AICPA.
Every organization wants to be sure it has adequate policies and procedures in place to address the risks it faces. The typical solution is a patchwork of PDFs, Word documents, PowerPoints and the like. Policy Manager organizes your hundreds of policy documents spread across different computers and file systems into a single database.
Organize policies into chapters
Assign editor and reader rights at the chapter level or policy level.
Drill down to chapter details
Summarizes policies in the chapter
Maintain individual policies
- Clear ownership
- Log all changes and approvals
- Granular control over reader and editor access
- Typical outline format
Generate PDFs for Board or external use. Generate final copy or redline identifying changes from prior version.
Criteria Based Auto-Assignment
Use specific parameters to dynamically assign documents to your users.
- Organizes all your policies into a secure, reliable cloud-hosted database
- Provides fine-grained access control for reading and editing
- Automatically logs changes and approvals
- PDF reports for board, auditor or external use
- Maps policies to external risk frameworks and internal control procedures